Friday, June 18, 2010

Waiting for U

How do I tell you…?
What you mean to me…
The air I breathe or the essence of my life…
And you ask me understand …. To stay afar
When every day we don’t speak… leaves a scar
And I look at your image treasured in my heart
And I pray that my love reaches you even if we are apart…

How long till I have to wait to see your smile
When we meet, we hug and make each moment worthwhile...
How much I feel like holding your hand…
Walking by the silent shore… playing with the sand.
How much I want to be, with you around...
Happy, that in you all the Love I've found.

How do I tell you…?
Why I my heart screams…
The parting moment haunts me every night…
I look outside… On the lane so dark
And every crawling second seems so stark
With the days passing by the memory does not fade
I wish I lay in the your comforting shade

How long will you pretend that solitude is good…?
When you walk the lane alone… That together we should.
You know what I feel will forever be there
You know I will give you unconditional love and care.

1 comment: