Friday, June 18, 2010

Crossroads


(Chorus)
I am standing at a crossroad
Wondering what to do
Whichever path I choose
I’ll be the one to lose
Nothing U confess
Can make me love U less
Coz I am
Still thinking what to do
Coz I can’t stop loving U

My head goes spinning around
When I think of U being gone
I thought I had to cry no more
That's the way U swept me off the floor
I thought U’d leave me never
Can’t I be loved forever?
Coz (Chorus)

Night seems so chilly
My dream seems so silly
I thought u were the one
I cannot replace u with anyone
Now I find myself with nowhere to go
Just thought that I’d let u know...
That (Chorus)

So I write this song for U
To tell u what is true
I know I have not got long
But what I feel is so strong
Please let’s make everyday a memory
Please let me remember u as a beautiful story
Can u hold my hand?
Will u help me understand?
Can u look into my eye?
Will u make sure I don’t cry --- when u say.....? Good Bye :'(

I am no longer standing at a cross road
And I know what to do
Capture every moment
In a picture of me and U
Treasure the precious time we got
And make sure we are a happy lot
Love u and be there for U
Coz I can’t stop loving U

No comments:

Post a Comment